How does automatic billing work?
Automatic billing is easy and you will never miss a payment that could cause your reservation to cancel.
We simply bill the credit card used to make the reservation in accordance with the Payment Schedule (see payment schedule).
You can also set this up with multiple credit cards but these reservations will need to take place over the phone by calling 1-855-Irish-Cruise 1-855-474-7427) OR 800-427-8473 ext 7811 or if calling from outside the US & Canada 1-561-900-1856, ext 7811.
What are the advantages of automatic billing?
It's convenient. Payments are automatic and evenly divided. No chance of forgetting to pay and being assessed a late fee.
What if my balance changes?
If your reservation balance changes (for instance, if you add a guest or upgrade your cabin), we’ll adjust the payment amounts on your payment plan and notify all guests via email. Your payment dates won't change.
Will I BE REMINDED before I’m charged?
Yes, we send an email out about one week before we start processing payments for the group. And it can take up to two weeks to process all the payments for the group. Once your payment has been confirmed we'll email you an updated invoice for your records.
How many automatic payments will I have?
It varies, but you'll see your exact payment plan while you enroll. The number of payments is determined by when you book your cruise. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking and you'll usually get from 2 to 5 additional payments all in accordance with the Payment Schedule.
What if a credit card is declined at the time of processing?
We will directly reach out to the guest by phone and e-mail if a credit card is declined to obtain alternative credit card information.
In the unlikely event we cannot reach you after trying for a minimum of two weeks, your reservation will cancel and you will be subject to any cancellation penalties incurred.
How will the payments be spaced out?
Payments will be spaced out according to the following schedule:
Automated payment schedule after your initial deposit: Interior, Ocean view, Balcony & Mini-Suite
- Initial deposit of $399.00 USD per person due by June 30 2017
- Deposits increase to $649.00 on July 31st 2017
- All future payments will be automatically charged to your credit card on file from the 2017 cruise on the following schedule
- Payments for interior cabins will be $250.00 per cabin on dates listed below
- $500.00 per cabin is due on May 1, 2017 (payment for Haven Suite is $450.00 per person)
- $500.00 per cabin is due on July 1, 2017 (payment for Haven Suite is $450.00 per person)
- $500.00 per cabin is due on September 1, 2017 (remaining balance for Haven Suite is due Sept 29, 2017)
- Remaining balance will be due on for before November 21, 2017
Additional payments can be made anytime up until final payment.
Can multiple people in a cabin do automated billing?
Yes, assuming that multiple credit cards were used at the time of the initial reservation.
Please call us on any issues you have relating to multiple credit cards.