Will the artists be onboard the whole time?
Our artists are excited to join you on board for the whole event. However, there may be some cases where they must join us during the trip or depart early due to schedule or family commitments.
When should I plan to arrive for the cruise?
We always recommend arriving in the departure port city at least one day prior to your cruise to avoid delays by the airlines (or any other unforeseen factor). New York City offers non-stop entertainment with multiple options.
But if you are planning on arriving to the port on the day the cruise departs (May 12, 2019) the Norwegian Escape starts her check-in as early as 9:30 AM and boarding process around 12:00 noon on embarkation day. So when booking your arrival flights we recommend that you arrive in New York no later than 1:00 PM on May 12, 2019. Arrive at the ship no later than 2:30 PM.
Return flights should be planned to depart 12:00 PM or later on May 19, 2019.
Norwegian only offers transfers from/to LaGuardia(LGA)
Are there any cruise discounts available?
Unfortunately no; the Folk*N Irish Cruise entertainment package is a special program from NCL and Joanie’s group is not combinable with ANY of Norwegian Cruise Line’s promotions.
What is the cruise itinerary?
7 Night Western Caribbean cruise from Port Canaveral FL*
Sleeping under a palm tree, strolling on endless beaches and eating ice cream while floating in a turquoise sea. What could be further from your everyday world? When you sail the Caribbean you'll discover how relaxing, entertaining and just plain fun a week really can be.
|Sunday, May 12, 2019||New York City, NY||--||04:00 PM|
|Monday, May 13, 2019||At Sea||--||--|
|Tuesday, May 14, 2019||At Sea||--||--|
|Wednesday, May 15, 2019||Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda||08:00 AM||--|
|Thursday, May 16, 2019||Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda||--||--|
|Friday, May 17, 2019||Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda||--||03:00 PM|
|Saturday, May 18, 2019||At Sea||--||--|
|Sunday, May 19, 2019||New York City, NY||07:00 AM||--|
*Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to alter the itinerary at their discretion if the need arises
Can I attend if I am pregnant or just had a baby?
Norwegian will make every effort to accommodate you, providing you have not entered the 24th week of pregnancy when the cruise ends. Please include your cruise details in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-427-8473 ext 7811 with a medical certificate establishing your due date prior to the cruise.
Infants under six months of age are not eligible for travel on Norwegian ships.
What does the price of Joanie Madden Cruise include?
In addition to admission to all cruise concerts, the price of your room also includes:
• Most meals (there's gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day and some room service). Excludes specialty restaurants on board
• Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee)
• Free entrance to onboard entertainment including shows, discos, comedy clubs, bars, lounges, etc.
• Use of the ship's beautiful pools and giant waterslide (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music)
• Use of the Norwegian Epic's health and fitness center
• Norwegian Splash Academy and Entourage facilities and activities if you're bringing children
Not included are:
• Gratuities ($13.50 per person, per day will be charged to your onboard spending account)
• Some Room service items
• Casino gambling or Bingo
• Spa or Salon services
• Alcoholic beverages (unless you choose the Ultimate Beverage Package as one of your perks)
• Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, drink packages are available for purchase before the cruise and / or once you are onboard for a low price which gets you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise.)
• Shore Excursions and sightseeing tours
• Airfare, Hotel and Ground transportation
• Travel insurance (recommended)
Am I guaranteed access to all shows onboard?
All of the shows by Joanie Madden Cruise artists, performers and dancers are general admission for Joanie Madden Cruise guests, so you’re welcome to come and go as you wish!
What is the Joanie Madden Cruise?
Your host Joanie Madden, world renowned flute player and raconteur, invites you to join her and an astonishing array of world-class talent on board the incredible Norwegian Escape for a seven night cruise from to Bermuda from New York City departing May 12, 2019.
How can I learn more about the Norwegian Escape?
Read up on the Norwegian Escape here.